2004-12-07

Cell Retreat over the weekend  

0 comments

Popped over at the cell retreat after spending the whole saturday
afternoon re-installing XP on my comp. Had evangelistic BBQ, followed
by time of worship, testimonies by Chrisine and Ben Ong, after which
we watched a video about the pastor without limbs.Talking about
testimonies.... I never really believed that our beefcake BEN ONG was
a Beng (BENGjamin ONG???) and a trouble-maker in school..... he just
dun look like one. Haha... either he never was, or God's grace upon
his life was so tremendous that he underwent a massive transformation.
Anyway I was encouraged by his testimony... Activities continued till
late in the night.... but i was so drained from all the travelling
that I knocked out early. =)

Next morning Ben Ong, Christine, Izzy and I dropped by Elias Mall for
some breakfast at Mac, then headed to church for 11am service
afterwards. Liked the teaching on Nehemiah first chapter... though i
had studied that chapter before, it provided some food for thought, as
well as some reminders about the life of Nehemiah himself.

Youth service, music pract went as usual, and I had dinner with the CG
at Simpang Bedok. Will post some pics when I receive them. Ironically,
I think this is the first time, as well as the last, that we're going
to have such an outing together as a cell, that's at least for me.
Dinner was followed by a time of kopi and teh tarik with eugene and ws
over at Lau Pa Sat. Chatted till about 11 before we headed home.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories