2007-12-01
Almost ready for the big run
Labels: My Life 0 commentsOne more day to the StandChart Singapore Marathon. Taking part in my first-ever full marathon as part of one of my personal goals this year, and just when I felt good to go, I had to be struck with slight flu early this week. Good news is, it's not a full-blown flu - I was diagnosed as having throat infection, so I should recover in time. Bad news - I now have an irritating cough as a result of that. The medicine prescribed has been making me drowsy, and I actually feel worse than I should.
It's not all doom and gloom though... my mind's willing to make the run happen... I'll just have to cross my fingers tight for now that remnants of the phlegm will go away come sunday morning.
0 comments: to “ Almost ready for the big run ”
Post a Comment