Weekend Relac Jac
0 commentsYesterday:
Out fishing again in the morning at Bedok Jetty.... caught nothing but a few tamans, small fishes and 10 pufferfish - those that puff themselves to a ball when in danger. I've got them out on camera... check out the pics below. Returned home at 4pm, packed and washed up, then went to sleep at 5pm........... all the way till 6am this morning ( my gosh... haven't slept like this since NS days)
Today:
Made my way out from home to church at 930am.... realised that I forgot my wallet upon reaching church. Turned out that I left it at home... managed to borrow a few bucks to tide me thru the day fortunately. Had CG as usual... and it was encouraging to see some of the A level students turn up despite them having papers (one of them 3 papers tomorrow) this week... way to go! Next came Youth service -> Music Pract (which went pretty good) -> followed by dinner at Simpang Bedok with Ken, John, Doug and Engie. Sending a few songs to Ben Ong as I'm typing this... the upload's taking a long time sial....
That's all the time I have for now... til the next time.
0 comments: to “ Weekend Relac Jac ”
Post a Comment