Inwardly renewed....
0 commentsthe last few days or so, especially the weekends, have been rather unsettling for me.... first of all, i'm facing pressure from my fyp sup, then there are some other negative thoughts that have been ringing around in my head. All these have troubled me greatly and i was sort of thrown off balance. Things came to a point such that yesterday, i was so tired physically and emotionally that I slept earlier than usual.
however today, i really felt renewed spiritually after the group session after bible study. can't really describe how the Spirit has worked but i felt His leading and promptings during the short time of sharing where we talked about the issue of self-worth. i was reminded of God's love for me once more thru this session and to trust His heart in whatever situation i face. I just love the feeling of being in the presence of the God.... something I haven't been truly experiencing for some time....
will share more about this another time... gotta go now...
0 comments: to “ Inwardly renewed.... ”
Post a Comment