2005-05-26

TURT 2005: Made-over  

0 comments

Program rehearsal commenced today.... worked out all the songs plus skit, testimony and message. It feels kindof stressful having to present the gospel to a large audience. Only have 1-2 days left to memorise what I've prepared to say. Songs are generally ok (apart from 1 Thai song where i'm still trying to memorise the chord progressions.

Had our 'make-over' too. Dyed my hair brown this evening, now my bandmates think i'm a 'jap-beng' lol....


This sat we'll be having our full-dress rehearsal at GC. I feel both excited and apprehensive about performing.... hope i can get the act right come saturday.

I thank God that so far I've been able to see His hand at work in turt. Not only do I see a little of Him everyday thru the lives of others, I've been able to see myself through my interactions with the bandmates..... there's so much in my character that I feel i can work on.



Some prayer requests for me and my team...
1. Physical and spiritual refreshment as we undergo the rehearsals
2. Support-raising: As a team we have not yet raised the full amount
3. Skit: Creativity from those involved (engie, daniel, RJ and myself)
4. Testimony: Wisdom for Eeleen as she translates her testimony to Thai.
5. Myself: That i won't forget the contents of my message.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ TURT 2005: Made-over ”