2005-08-16

fyp..what a drag!  

0 comments

sianz! still doing programming... it's been a case of 'so near yet so far' for me.. in a sense, I know the methods to how to program my applcation... but when it gets down to the real implementation, bugs occur all over... even for for those 'straightforward' functions.. arghh... i find myself stuck in the minutest of details..... not really working efficiently here....

anyway i've just gotta press on....try to be less stressed..... I actually thought I had to submit my final report this week.... until a friend told me the contrary... and when i double-checked, I realised i goofed by mistaking the deadline to be in august instead of september..... BIG sigh....not that i mind though... suddenly i find myself with more time and space to work on that report.

that's so much for now.... time to go

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ fyp..what a drag! ”