long weekend beckons.........
0 commentsback from another thursday....... lessons in the morning til 230pm , did my fyp til 4pm then went for x-roads. I'm glad so far I've managed to produce the goods, and this is quite a relieve cos juz 2 weeks back i hadn't got a clue what to do. I'm currently working on programming my own web browser as part of an overall plan to integrate it as part of my project objectives. Quite fun so far.
X-Roads...... I feel so far that every meeting has been a test of my patience and response under pressure. Today was no exception. Due to certain reasons the equipment setup didn't go as planned, and I was rather annoyed at the situation. The way I responded (or rather reacted) left me with much to reflect upon. Though it wasn't anything explosive, I still felt that I could have handled my emotions in a better way.
That aside... the turnout at the meeting was encouraging, about 48 people including 9 freshies. Hopefully this is something to build upon this semester.
Looking forward to this long weekend. Upcoming programs for the week......... visit grandma tmw, bbq with my usual gang, fyp (yes.....fyp) followed by church this sunday (what else??). Gotta go... signing off.
0 comments: to “ long weekend beckons......... ”
Post a Comment