2005-01-16

on opening up.......  

0 comments

Back from another supper session with my pal eugene....... i'm thankful to have a brother like him...... it's not always that you get to bare your thoughts freely to someone else... and i'm glad I'm able to do so in my late night supper sessions with him. Opening up......... this is something that I've struggled with all my life..... I do concede that I dun always share my thoughts openly and freely as I would like to....and even if I do, I'm highly selective about who I share with..... cos this has got very much to do with my reserved nature. This in turn has caused me to store up pent-up feelings in me that explode from time to time..... But I'm learning to open up to share with others.... and I'm glad that in this brother of mine, I know I can safely share what I feel.

Anway we talked about a few things..... I'm glad I'm able to get some stuff off my chest....feels better when I talk to someone about it.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ on opening up....... ”