it's been a long while since my last post........... some updates.... been busy with schoolwork and crusade stuff in the past week. Gave out tsunami booklets on both wednesday and thursday, folllowed by attending Connexions at Aloha Loyang. At the end of it all, tiredness and lack of sleep got to me - I simply switched to hibernation mode the moment I reached home on saturday at 630pm, and woke up at 9am the next morning.
Back in church as usual... kenneth's finally back from his mini-break, great to see him again. After pract, spoke to flan about his latest life issue......... funny how I seem to get to know this brother better after leaving the cell. Also managed to talk to izzy over msn the very same night....encouraged to see how these people have grown up.
today I had the whole day to myself.... and I used the time to catch up on my work. (a result of skipping lectures...) Gotta be more disciplined this year.... it's either make or break for me.
now about the music missions.......... i've yet to know the result of the auditions..but with each passing day, i feel less confident about my chances of making it........ it's rather distracting for me, and i'm trying my best to keep it off my mind. Will take each day as it comes... hopefully results will be out this week......
2005-02-01
0
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: to “ ”
Post a Comment