2005-02-04

YESSSSS!!!!  

0 comments

it's finally confirmed!!!!! after almost 3 weeks of waiting in agony.... i got the call from pat (from forerunners), and learnt I'll be going for TURT2005. yeah!!!!!! it all started off with such great uncertainty - firstly FYP schedule during the hols and then the auditions (which in my opinion, didn't go as well as I'd have liked it to). But audition result has been the main thing that's bothering me since I've obtained clearance from my fyp sup to go for this mission trip. Glad that this has finally come to a positive conclusion, it's such a big load off my mind. =)

One last hurdle though.... I've gotta raise$1.8k for the trip this time round.... will be trusting God for it.... if He's seen me thru the 1st 2 obstacles (fyp and audition), I believe I'll come thru this.

This has to be one of the best moments of my life... for once I'm really gonna live the dream that i could only dream about just a few years back. Gonna work hard to get fyp and exams out of the way. =)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ YESSSSS!!!! ”